To apply for a CAPT program, applicants must meet the minimum entrance requirements:
- Completion of doctoral studies at an accredited institution in clinical or counseling psychology, preferably in an APA accredited doctoral program [Note: if doctoral degree in psychology is in a area of emphasis other than recognized area of professional psychology, the applicant must have completed re-specialization training in an accredited doctoral program]
- Completion of an internship in clinical or counseling psychology, preferably in an APA accredited and/or APPIC listed internship program
- License in the State of Michigan
- Possess a broad, general background in professional psychology
- Past experience in the area of clinical health psychology or rehabilitation psychology
- Past work experiences in a medical setting or medical education are highly desirable
To be considered for a position, you are required to submit an application.